Bayt Shanna was a Palestinian Arab village in the Ramle Subdistrict of Mandatory Palestine. It was depopulated during the Nakba on July 15, 1948, during the second stage of Operation Dani. It was located 11.5 km southeast of Ramla.
In 1945, the village had a population of 210.
Two khirbats located to west and northeast of the village center contains the foundations of a church and buildings and cisterns.