The village was located 0.5 km south of Khirbat Umm Juni, and the two villages were usually described together. In 1881 Khirbat Umm Juni was described as having 250 inhabitants.
In the 1880s the land of Khirbat Umm Juni and Al-Manshiyya was bought by Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of what became the Bahá'í Faith. The Arab inhabitants continued to farm the land as tenants. In 1911, the land was resold to the Jewish National Fund. In 1922, there were 79 Arab residents in Khirbat Umm Juni, while no number is available for Al-Manshiyya.