Jewish settlements on village\town land before 1948:
Jewish settlements on population center of the village\town after 1948:
Other sites built on the population center of the village\town after 1948:
Other sites built on village\town land after 1948:
USA Independence Park
Sufla was a Palestinian Arab village in the Jerusalem Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the Nakba in 1948 on October 19, 1948 by the Sixth Battalion of the Harel Brigade under Operation Ha-Har. It was located 18.5 km west of Jerusalem.
In 1945, the village had a population of 60. A shrine was located in the village dedicated to a local sage called al-Shaykh Mu'annis.