British Mandatory Map with Israeli Updates
A map produced in 1959 by the Israeli Ministry of Labor’s Surveying Department, based on a British Mandatory map from 1942. On the maps (see links below), pre-Nakba towns and villages appear in English. In purple and in Hebrew, the word “destroyed” [הרוס] appears next to destroyed Palestinian towns and villages, together with the names of Jewish settlements established in the interim period.
Join our efforts in exposing the truth about the ongoing Nakba and in promoting acknowledgement and responsibility for the injustices of the Nakba, support for the right of return and a commitment to building a just society for all in Palestine.