Ni'ilya
District: Gaza
Population 1948: 1520
Occupation date: 05/11/1948
Military operation: Yoav
Jewish settlements on village\town land before 1948: None
Jewish settlements on population center of the village\town after 1948: None
Other sites built on the population center of the village\town after 1948: Giv'at HaPerahim (Ashkelon)

Ni'ilya was a Palestinian Arab village in the Gaza Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the Nakba on November, 1948 under Operation Yo'av. 

A 1596 census revealed a population of 440; by 1945 this had increased to 1310.

Ni'ilya students attended school in al-Majdal. A school was built in the village in 1948 shortly before the war but never opened. The village had a mosque and tombs of people who were killed while battling the Crusades.

Zochrot online