Population 1948: 100
Occupation date: 10/07/1948
Occupying unit: Givati Brigade
Jewish settlements on village/town land before 1948: None
Jewish settlements on village/town land after 1948: None
Khirbat al-Duhayriyya was a Palestinian Arab village in the Ramle Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1948 on July 10, 1948 by the Givati Brigade under the first phase of Operation Dani. It was located 6 km northeast of Ramla.
In 1945, the village had a population of 100.