Summayl was occupied and expelled at 1948. In these days the muncipality of Tel Aviv is building a sport center in the village site and burying its ruins. We visited the place, learned about the history of the village and remembered the refugees who had been expelled and not allowed to return to thier houses for 68 years.
Meeting point at 16:30: Tel Aviv, Ibn Gavirol st and Arlosorov st. junction.
Tour Language: Hebrew