Population 1948: 240
Occupation date: 15/07/1948
Jewish settlements on village/town land before 1948: None
Jewish settlements on village/town land after 1948: Kibutz Sha'Alabim
Bayt Shanna was a Palestinian Arab village in the Ramle Subdistrict of Mandatory Palestine. It was depopulated during the Nakba on July 15, 1948, during the second stage of Operation Dani. It was located 11.5 km southeast of Ramla.
In 1945, the village had a population of 210.
Two khirbats located to west and northeast of the village center contains the foundations of a church and buildings and cisterns.