Occupation date: 04/05/1948
Jewish settlements on village/town land before 1948: None
Jewish settlements on village/town land after 1948: None
Khirbat Karraza was a Palestinian village in the Safad Subdistrict. It was occupied during the Nakba on May 4, 1948 by the Palmach's First Battalion of Operation Yiftach. It was located 8.5 km southeast of Safad.
The Palestinian historian Walid Khalidi described the place in 1992: "The site serves as an archaeological and tourist area. Some village houses still stand, together with the remains of other houses. One of the old houses has been renovated. Also remaining is the tomb of Shaykh Ramadan, around which the village shrine had been built. The tomb is collapsing and the building in which it was housed no longer exists. It is surrounded by large carob trees".