Khirbat al-Duhayriyya

Info

District: Ramla

Population 1948: 100

Occupation date: 1948-07-10 00:00:00

Occupying unit: Givati Brigade

Jewish settlements on village/town land before 1948: None

Jewish settlements on village/town land after 1948: None

Background:

Khirbat al-Duhayriyya was a Palestinian Arab village in the Ramle Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1948 on July 10, 1948 by the Givati Brigade under the first phase of Operation Dani. It was located 6 km northeast of Ramla.

In 1945, the village had a population of 100.

Videos

Booklets

Others