Jewish settlements on village\town land before 1948:
Jewish settlements on population center of the village\town after 1948:
Other sites built on the population center of the village\town after 1948:
Other sites built on village\town land after 1948:
Khirbat al-'Umur was a Palestinian Arab village in the Jerusalem Subdistrict. It was destroyed during the 1948 Palestine war by the Har'el Brigade of Operation ha-Har. It was located 12 km west of Jerusalem on the Wadi al-Ghadir.
In 1945, the village had a population of 270.
No related booklets