Nataf, was a small Palestinian Arab village in the Jerusalem Subdistrict. It was occupied during the Nakba on April 15, 1948 in the second stage of Operation Dani.
Located 17 km west of Jerusalem, the village was built on an archaeological site which was surrounded by a number of khirbas.
In 1945 it had a population of 40 people. Nitaf had a maqam for local sage known as al-Shaykh Mas'ud.
No related videos
No related booklets